Friday 21 January 2011

FIVE TRACKS YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS WEEK #5

You know what this is all about now... check out my best tracks of the week right here...

1. Kanye West feat. Rihanna- 'All Of The Lights'

Kanye and Rihanna- need I say more? Absolutely love this song- Kanye's next release from new album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' Not as hard as 'Power' or 'Runaway' but still a damn tune. Listen and enjoy...




2. Magnetic Man feat. John Legend- 'Gettin Nowhere'

Magnetic Man AND John Legend? Two of my actual favourite artists and I am NOT disappointed. The mix of the two genre's in amazing and Legend's vocals are as smooth as ever. This song= win.




3. Nicki Minaj feat. Drake- 'Moment 4 Life'

This is definitely the week for decent colabs- this time with Nicki and the ever-amazing Drake. It's a more chilled sound from the fringed goddess, but still as good as any of her other stuff. It features on her album 'Pink Friday' which is out now.




4. The Black Keys- 'Tighten Up'

This band has been around for aaaaaages- a decade in fact, but somehow haven't made it big yet! They're from Ohio and sound a bit like Kings Of Leon so I'm sure they'll be everyone's new favourite band pretty soon. This track is pretty darn good- and has over 5m views on youtube already, so they must be doing something right. Have a listen...




5. Funeral Party- 'Finale'

I keep meaning to put this is my '5 tracks of the week' and now I've finally got round to it! Such a tune from the LA Band. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment