Monday 15 November 2010

FIVE SONGS YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS WEEK #2

Okay, so I started the 'five songs to hear this week feature' last week (CLICK HERE if you missed it) to bring you my favourite tracks that are around at the moment.

Hopefully you all will like them to, and you never know, you might find yourself with a new favourite track...


1. Far East Movement- 'G6'

If you've seen my previous post, you'll know that I am really rating these guys and definitely think they're gonna do big things over here. If you download one song this week, make sure it's this one- SUCH a tune.




2. Alexis Jordan- 'Happiness'

The 18-year-old is Roc Nation's newest signing and they promise big things from her. She definitely does no wrong with this gorgeous track...




3. Will.i.am feat. Nicki Minaj & Cheryl Cole- 'Check It Out'

This track is worth checking out (no pun intended) even if it's just for the video... Featuring America's 'ghetto Barbie' Nicki Minaj and Cheryl Cole, it's got all the canny digital crafts we now expect from Mr i.am- definitely a grower...




4. Mark Ronson & The Business INTL feat. Boy George- Somebody To Love Me

I never thought I'd hear myself saying I really like a song by Boy George in the year 2010, but I must admit I really do... Mark Ronson's definitely onto a winner with the third release from his brilliant new album 'The Record Collection'- I approve!




5. Tim Berg- Seek Bromance

This track's been out for a little while now, but still manages to captivate me everytime I listen to it. There's just something about it's laidback sound that puts me in a great mood. Listen and reminisce of sunny summer days, ahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment