Wednesday 4 November 2009

NO JACK FOR SLASH


Jack White from the White Stripes has turned down the chance to sing on former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash's debut solo album.

Talking to musicradar.com, Slash said: "I wanted to get Jack White to sing on something, but he didn't want to sing. He said I'll play drums, I'll play guitar, but I don't wanna sing.

The album, 'Slash and Friends' will be be released in early 2010 and features a host of guest musicians including Alice Cooper, Dave Grohl and Flea, but Slash admitted he had his heart set on Wjite singing on the CD saying:

He was one guy that I wanted to work with. Pretty much everyone else that I went after I managed to get."

The album should be finished by the end of November, according to Slash on his Twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment